Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
It's the year 2050 and Japan has been ruined by desertification, Soshi Sawamura is a soldier in the Saitama Nation's military. One day he meets Nadeko, a girl diagnosed with the modern epidemic which makes her a ""Flower Girl."" They get acquainted and then get caught in the middle of a guerrilla ambush and are cornered by the enemy. That is when Nadeko asks Sawamura if she can fall in love with him. The moment he agrees to accept her feelings vines and branches sprout out of her body...?! This is a heartful story about the fate of the girls fighting strongly for their love and dreams in battle despite their sad fate.
This series has been published in Japan since 2013 which Japanese title name is ""Kalyx""
(C)SESUNA MIKABE 2013
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Kalyx, Volume Collections|
|Japanese Title||カリュクス (Kalyx)|
|Publisher||Futabasha Publishers LTD.|
|Genre||Manga ,Seinen ,Supernatural ,Action ,Romance ,Drama ,Completed Series|
|Available since||September 17, 2019 (12:00 AM) PT / September 17, 2019 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||176pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.