Zagan is a socially awkward, “evil” sorcerer. One day, he falls in love with an elven slave girl and purchases her. But being a poor conversationalist, he has no idea how to properly interact with her. Thus, their awkward cohabitation begins!
Zagan is feared by the masses as an evil sorcerer. Both socially awkward and foulmouthed, he spends his days studying sorcery while beating down any trespassers within his domain. One day he's invited to a dark auction, and what he finds there is an elven slave girl of peerless beauty, Nephy. Having fallen in love at first sight, Zagan uses up his entire fortune to purchase her, but being a poor conversationalist, he has no idea how to properly interact with her. Thus, the awkward cohabitation of a sorcerer who has no idea how to convey his love and his slave who yearns for her master but has no idea how to appeal to him begins.
Copyright (C) 2017 Fuminori TeshimaIllustrations Copyright (C)2017 COMTA
|Series Title||An Archdemon's Dilemma: How to Love Your Elf Bride (Light Novels)|
|Japanese Title||魔王の俺が奴隷エルフを嫁にしたんだが、どう愛でればいい？ (Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Doo Medereba Ii?)|
|Alternative Title||I, a Demon Lord, Took a Slave Elf as My Wife, but How Do I Love Her?|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Action ,Fantasy ,Romance ,Shounen ,Slice of Life ,Supernatural ,Magic ,Full-size Illustration ,Elves ,Monster Girls ,Non-Human ,Dragon ,Maid ,Demon Lord / Demon King|
|Available since||October 20, 2018 (12:00 AM) PT / October 20, 2018 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||200pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.