Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
Helen takes care of her best friend Delia’s son Nicholas, who was born out of wedlock. However, when her regular contact with Delia is broken, Helen feels an ominous premonition. Delia’s older brother, Leon, suddenly shows up at her doorstep with news of his sister’s death. With Helen shaken by the news but with Nicholas’s happiness as top priority, Leon proposes they enter into a marriage of convenience. Deciding that it will be the best thing for Nicholas, Helen agrees…without realizing just how much she might regret it later.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BOOK☆WALKER app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.