Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Kurumi's doting brother, Ataka, has repeatedly tried to get in the way of her romance with Nagio, but in spite of that, the two of them carry on with their loving relationship, kissing each other every single day. However, it seems Nagio wants to go beyond just kissing … ?! Here's a romance story starring a black-hearted-yet-loving boy, filled with sweet and passionate kisses!
(C) HATSUHARU / Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Can I Kiss You Every Day?|
|Japanese Title||毎日キスしていいですか？ (Mainichi Kiss shite Ii desu ka?)|
|Genre||Manga ,Comedy ,Drama ,Romance ,School Life ,Shoujo|
|Available since||January 08, 2019 (12:00 AM) PT / January 08, 2019 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||160pages (*note)|
Sale ends Mar 27, 2023
(08:59 PM) PT
This eBook has a region limitation
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
eBooks in Japanese language are only offered on the Japan Store.
Since the Japan Store only offers its service in Japanese language, please refer to the FAQ page to see how you can purchase eBooks on the Japan Store.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.