Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
It's 1950s New Orleans, and Mardi Gras is in full swing. Thanks to Weekly, a Jazz producer going by the name of Faust sets up a meeting with Blacksad. Faust asks Blacksad if he could look into the disappearance of Sebastian, one of his musicians. There's been no sign of the pianist for months, and his absence is jeopardizing the both the music label and the star's private life. Faust fears that Sebastian has, once again, turned to drugs. The whole affair is rendered even more urgent now that Faust has learned that he's suffering from cancer. Blacksad takes on the mission and discovers little by little that Faust hasn't told him the whole story. He realizes that he is also being manipulated, but determines none the less to find Sebastian and try and understand the reasons for his disappearance. Little does he know at this point that this will be his most testing mission yet, in more than one respect.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.