Akari was a typical game-loving 16-year-old girl who lived with her mother, until a fateful accident left her an orphan. A year later, she makes a fateful wish on a game cartredge to be a great mother for a family of her own—only to be swept through a portal into another world! She finds she's been summoned as the "priestess from another world"...whose role is to become mother to the children of the demon king himself?!
I Guess I Became the Mother of the Great Demon King's 10 Children in Another World Ema Toyama/Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||I Guess I Became the Mother of the Great Demon King's 10 Children in Another World|
|Japanese Title||異世界で最強魔王の子供達１０人のママになっちゃいました。 (Isekai de Saikyou Maou no Kodomotachi 10-nin no Mama ni Nacchaimashita.)|
|Genre||Manga ,Fantasy ,Isekai (Different/Another World) ,Comedy ,Supernatural ,Ecchi ,Romance ,Non-Human ,Family ,Demon Lord / Demon King|
|Available since||December 15, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / December 15, 2020 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||190pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.