Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Tatsuya and Miyuki Shiba are brother and sister, but they share a bond that transcends mere blood relation. Despite the fact that they're siblings who attend the same school, their lot in life couldn't be more different. Miyuki's a Bloom, one of the elite students of Magic High, while Tatsuya's a Weed, with low expectations and even lower levels of respect. But having skillfully diffused a tense situation, Tatsuya finds himself recruited by the school's disciplinary committee and soon discovers there's more to Magic High than he realized...
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||The Irregular at Magic High School|
|Japanese Title||魔法科高校の劣等生 (Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei)|
|By (author)||Tsutomu Sato|
|By (artist)||Kana Ishida|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Full-size Illustration ,Sci-fi ,Anime ,Comedy ,School Life ,Supernatural ,Action ,Romance ,Drama ,MOST WANTED ,Spicy ,Imouto|
|Available since||October 31, 2017 (12:00 AM) PT / October 31, 2017 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||198pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.