Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
High-schooler Masahiko Murai has exactly one thing going for him: a keen sense of smell. Not exactly the sort of defining trait that helps someone become one of the popular kids, especially given the malodorous scents he finds particularly appealing. But that's okay. He's set the bar pretty low in terms of his expectations. He doesn't have to be cool or popular -- or even liked. Just as long as he isn't the biggest loser, he can get by.
As luck would have it, there's always been one rung lower on his class's social ladder, but when the ""biggest loser"" gets a girlfriend, a panicked Masahiko pulls a name out of his past -- Haruka Mizusawa -- playing the long-distance relationship card in a desperate attempt to keep his worst nightmare from becoming reality. Naturally everyone's skeptical, but when Haruka shows up at school the next day and backs up Masahiko's story, their skepticism is quickly laid to rest. You'd think that Masahiko was off the hook...
But what he failed to share with his classmates was that Haruka actually died years earlier...so who's turned up wearing her face, and why is she playing along with him at all...? Masahiko's about to learn that there are far more horrifying fates than being the biggest loser in school..
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BOOK☆WALKER app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.