Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Kamijou Touma faces his roughest challenge yet--a classroom hot pot party! Meanwhile in London, the women's dorm in a base of magicians may never see another day as wild as this one. And in the underbelly of Academy City, Accelerator stumbles upon someone who has been waiting for him all this time...? Here begins the supplementary SS series of A Certain Magical Index!
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||A Certain Magical Index Light Novel|
|Japanese Title||とある魔術の禁書目録 (Toaru Majutsu no Index)|
|Alternative Title||Toaru Majutsu no Kinsho Mokuroku|
|By (author)||Kazuma Kamachi|
|Illustrated by||Kiyotaka Haimura|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Anime ,Sci-fi ,Drama ,Comedy ,Action ,Harem ,Romance ,Full-size Illustration ,Video Games / Game Adaptation / Game Elements ,Completed Series ,Video Game Fair! ,Anime based on manga & LNs (recommend) ,Sci-Fi Fair 2021 ,Smile Week!|
|Available since||November 17, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / November 17, 2020 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||181pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.