Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Residency tells the story of Goro Akanishi, a young man who's serving his second year of residency under Dr. Kounotori and his colleagues. He happens upon a pregnant woman who's just had a heart attack and uses a nearby AED to resuscitate her. She's rushed to Persona Catholic Hospital hanging on by a thread, but as soon as she arrives, she has another heart attack! There's only one way to save her life now--and all the staff of Persona work as one to bring her back from the brink! Also includes Influenza and Due Date.
(C) You Suzunoki / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.