Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
※ This eBook is rated R18 and only for adults. The owners and operators of this Website are not the primary producer of any of the visual content contained in the Website.
Takumi is an otaku, or pop-culture nerd, who specializes in pop-idol bands. He's well-known online for his devotion and passion. That same passion also gets him in a bit of trouble, now and then, as it makes him an easy target for macho bullies who feel pop-idols may not be for men. Misaki is one of those guys who looks down on otaku. But he has a bit of a secret--he also likes idols. When Takumi uncovers Misaki's secret, will Misaki embrace the otaku world, and does Takumi have what it takes to be Misaki's idol?
(C) Wacoco Waco 2017
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Can an Otaku Like Me Really Be an Idol!?|
|Japanese Title||ドルオタの僕ですが真剣にアイドル目指します！？ (Doruota no Bokudesuga Shinken ni Aidoru Mezashimasu!?)|
|Genre||Manga ,R18 ,Boy's Love / Yaoi ,Completed Series|
|Available since||June 19, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / June 19, 2020 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||183pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.