Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
The Raythefts are an old, minor noble house defined by magical talent and martial service. When six-year-old Arcus Raytheft, firstborn son to the family, proves disappointingly inept at magic, he is stripped of his inheritance and written off by his parents. His adoptive sister Lecia still adores him, but as the new heir, she is forbidden to interact with anyone who might drag her down.
But when one inheritance is lost, fate arranges another: Arcus remembers another life, in a world where science prevails and magic belongs to the realm of fiction. Suddenly endowed with the life experience of a grown man and pressed to find a purpose as his family turns against him, Arcus resolves to find a way to break the laws of magic and Raytheft tradition over his knee!
Copyright (C) 2019 Gamei Hitsuji Illustrations by Saika Fushimi
|Series Title||The Magician Who Rose From Failure|
|Japanese Title||失格から始める成り上がり魔導師道！～呪文開発ときどき戦記～ (Shikkaku kara Hajimeru Nariagari Madoushidou!: Jumon Kaihatsu Tokidoki Senki)|
|Alternative Title||Start Up From Disqualification. The Rising of the Sorcerer-Road.|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Fantasy ,Isekai (Different/Another World) ,Action ,Romance ,Magic ,Drama ,Full-size Illustration ,Imouto ,Halloween Coin Fair 2021 ,Halloween Supernatural & Magic ,Family|
|Available since||February 17, 2021 (12:00 AM) PT / February 17, 2021 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||308pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.