Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
A New Witch in Town
Just when Yamada thought his witchy woes were over, the Student Council discovers that there's a whole new set of Seven Witches afoot...and a mysterious, new one is bewitching students with an unknown power! Shiraishi soon falls under the witch's spell, and as a result, tells Yamada that she wants to take a break from their relationship! Desperate to discover the witch's identity--and win Shiraishi back--Yamada, Odagiri, and Kurosaki head towards the Student Council's old, secret reference room to search for clues, but it may be a task easier said than done...
(C) Miki Yoshikawa / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches|
|Japanese Title||山田くんと7人の魔女 (Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo)|
|Alternative Title||Yamada-kun to Nananin no Majo|
|Genre||Manga ,Comedy ,School Life ,Supernatural ,Harem ,Romance ,Sweet|
|Available since||July 24, 2018 (12:00 AM) PT / July 24, 2018 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||194pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.