Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
The young man Col dreams of one day joining the holy clergy and departs on a journey from the bathhouse "The Spice and Wolf Inn," owned by his savior, Lawrence. The Winfiel Kingdom's prince has invited him to help correct the sins of the church. But as his travels begin, Col discovers in his luggage a young girl with a wolf's ears and tail named Myuri who stowed away for the ride!In the past, Col had accompanied the wisewolf Holo and the traveling merchant Lawrence on their own wanderings, eventually growing up alongside their daughter, Myuri as siblings. But as Col prepared to set off, Myuri opposed his departure and so she secretly ran away from home to join him!This is the story of Wolf and Parchment, and the pair's travels that will someday change the world!
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Wolf & Parchment: New Theory Spice & Wolf|
|By (author)||Isuna Hasekura|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Full-size Illustration ,Fantasy ,Adventure ,Comedy ,Slice of Life ,Romance ,Drama ,Bonus Items ,MOST WANTED ,Sweet ,Monster Girls ,Non-Human ,Comedy April Promotion|
|Available since||November 28, 2017 (12:00 AM) PT / November 28, 2017 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||243pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.