The strongest prince who disguises himself as an incapable one decides to struggle for the throne secretly!
Arnold, the seventh Imperial Prince of the Adrasia Empire, is called "THE INSIPID PRINCE" among people since his twin brother is genius and respected by all people. However, he has a secret identity -SILVER, one of the only five -SS-rank adventurers in the continent. When his younger brother Leo decides to aim for the throne, Arnold starts running things behind the scenes to support his brother. Unexpectedly the most beautiful lady becomes his assistant. The secret struggle of the strongest prince begins!
(C)Tanba , (C)Yukino Amagai, (C)Yunagi
|Series Title||<Chapter release>The Insipid Prince's Furtive Grab for The Throne|
|Japanese Title||最強出涸らし皇子の暗躍帝位争い (Saikyou Degarashi Ouji no Anyaku Teii Arasoi)|
|Alternative Title||The Strongest Dull Prince's Secret Battle for the Throne|
|Genre||Manga ,Simulpub Release ,Fantasy ,Seinen ,Adventure ,Action ,Ecchi ,Harem ,Romance ,Drama ,Royalty/Nobility|
|Available since||August 16, 2021 (12:00 AM) PT / August 16, 2021 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||37pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.