Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
It's time for the St. White festival, and Daisuke has been so busy working on the festival committee that he's forgotten to get a present for his beloved Risa. His mother, in her infinite generosity, forces Daisuke to take a simple white ribbon as a gift. Unbeknownst to Daisuke, there's a story going around that if a boy gives a white ribbon to a girl and ties it for her on St. White, they will fall in love forever...
(C) YUKIRU SUGISAKI 1999
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BOOK☆WALKER app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.