THIS WORLD AND I DON'T GET ALONG.
Haru's co-worker at the brothel, Shequraso, was sent to the military barracks, supposedly to sing for their comfort before they leave for the front. When she doesn't return when expected, Haru goes to find out what's up. Discovering that singing wasn't exactly the job, Haru offers to take Shequraso's place if they'll let her friend return home. But will her offer really save the day?
Ko Hiratori / J-ta Yamada 2019
|Series Title||JK Haru is a Sex Worker in Another World (Manga)|
|Publisher||Seven Seas Entertainment|
|Genre||Manga ,Ghost Ship ,Mature ,Seinen ,Fantasy ,Isekai (Different/Another World) ,Drama ,Non-Human ,Workplace ,Otaku ,Gyaru|
|Available since||April 25, 2023 (12:00 AM) PT / April 25, 2023 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||180pages (*note)|
This eBook has a region limitation
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
eBooks in Japanese language are only offered on the Japan Store.
Since the Japan Store only offers its service in Japanese language, please refer to the FAQ page to see how you can purchase eBooks on the Japan Store.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Available in the following region(s)
This book is only available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.