Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
Yellow for gratitude. Pink for respect. Violet for apology. Red...for that someone special...This is the language of ribbons wrapped around flowers. What does it mean, though, when the person giving Izumi a flower wrapped in red is handing them out to multiple people? Is it okay for Izumi to keep it, even though Chiharu is the only one for her? While Izumi grapples with this question, Chiharu has to decide what's important to her when the one who broke her heart, Hoshino-senpai, pays a visit...
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BOOK☆WALKER app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.