Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
Sometimes tragic, always moving. Trivial Quantities talks about the relationship between the artist and his work, the rise of extremism and the connection between people with huge sensitivity and a rare intelligence. Our hero, Marco, carries on along his path. He exhibits his photographs in a fancy Paris gallery; he returns to the shipyards where his father used to work to photograph the workers and his old friends, and he moves in with his charming vet, Emilie. Manu Larcenet never judges, and approaches his interrogations of the human condition with extreme caution. This is just one of those books that stays with you long after you've turned the last page.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BOOK☆WALKER app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.