Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
Shun and his classmates find themselves in the creepy, abandoned mansion known as the Jailhouse again, and the monster that lives inside is happy to welcome them. It's time for round two in this deadly game of tag! With everything he knows now, Shun tries to prevent any further tragedy in the Jailhouse by making an emergency update to the game. Will he give whoever gets stuck inside the tools to survive? Or will it be used against them?
Even if he has his closest friends on his side now, no one else seems to be willing to believe Shun about the dangers of the Jailhouse. Deciding to take matters into his own hands, he desperately codes an emergency update for his game to try and prevent any further tragedy. But they say the path to the Jailhouse is paved with good intentions... Will he give whoever gets stuck inside the tools to survive? Or will it all be used against them? Whoever the unlucky victims are next just might be in for an ugly, mutant surprise...
Copyright (C) 2014 Kenji Kuroda Illustrations by Karin Suzuragi
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.