Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
One day, loser shut-in Mahiro was suddenly transformed into a girl by his little sister Mihari, and now he's forced to adjust to his new life as a she! Mahiro explores the new-to-her worlds of the hair salon, the girls' side of the arcade... and even what it feels like to have a crush on another girl?! Can she really hold on to her desire to return to manhood in the face of her new and exciting female life?! This collected edition of the popular gender-bending webcomic will have you rolling with laughter and squealing with delight at this brother-turned-beauty's antics!
ONIMAI: I'm Now Your Sister! Nekotofu/Ichijinsha Inc.
|Series Title||ONIMAI: I'm Now Your Sister!|
|Japanese Title||お兄ちゃんはおしまい！ (Oniichan wa Oshimai!)|
|Alternative Title||Onii-chan is Done For|
|Genre||Manga ,Comedy ,Gender Bender ,Sci-fi ,Seinen ,Slice of Life ,Family|
|Available since||October 05, 2021 (12:00 AM) PT / October 05, 2021 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||156pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.