Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Will you give up being human? Or will you become an idol?
A trio of yakuza achieve the impossible and debut as idols--and become a hit! Under the guidance of their fiendish and overcontrolling boss, three former yakuza men undergo a complete makeover and debut as the back street girl idols “Gokudols.” In their dressing room, they drink alcohol and gamble, but in front of their fans, they're idols through and through. The idol gag manga “without honor” that everyone's talking about has finally been released. Is this what Japan's idol industry has come to?!
(C) Jasmine Gyuh / Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Back Street Girls|
|Japanese Title||Ｂａｃｋ Ｓｔｒｅｅｔ Ｇｉｒｌｓ (Back Street Girls)|
|Alternative Title||Gokudolls, Back Street Girls: Washira Idol Hajimemashita.|
|Genre||Manga ,Seinen ,Completed Series ,Anime ,Comedy ,Gender Bender ,Ecchi ,Drama ,Music ,Workplace|
|Available since||August 14, 2018 (12:00 AM) PT / August 14, 2018 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||161pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.