Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Komugi’s not sure what to expect when her family moves to the remote northern island of Hokkaido， and she starts at a new high school. But she certainly didn’t expect a boy to come up to her and say， ""Gee… you smell good， somehow!"" That boy is Yu Ogami， and Komugi finds herself strangely drawn to him. But when she sees him in an unguarded moment， she discovers he’s a werewolf! Now she has a choice to make: to keep his secret， or to ask for help and risk angering a wolf-boy?
(c) Yoko Nogiri/ Kodansha Ltd.
Sale ends Sep 27, 2021
(08:59 PM) PT
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||That Wolf-Boy is Mine!|
|Japanese Title||私のオオカミくん (Watashi no Ookami-kun)|
|Genre||Manga ,Comedy ,Romance ,Supernatural ,Shoujo ,Completed Series ,Spicy ,Non-Human ,Come to the Bark Side! Dog Day 2021 ,Dogs / Wolves / Foxes ,Kodansha promotion: Howl at the Moon ,Kodansha: Line-Wide Manga Sale ,Smile Week!|
|Available since||November 04, 2016 (08:00 AM) PT / November 05, 2016 (12:00 AM) JST|
|Page count||164pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.