Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
One more time, I'd like to pitch into that mitt ... Eijun Sawamura's life changed in an instant when he first met catcher Kazuya Miyuki. At fifteen years old, he says his farewells to his friends and goes to the famous baseball high school Seido High. There, he will find prideful players who have put it all on the line for baseball!
The game against Ohya to determine which team will advance to the semifinals continues. Starting pitcher Sawamura has used his new changeup pitch well, but Ohya isn't going to rest easy in the back half! Can Sawamura rise to the expectations of his teammates and carry them through by pitching a full game?!
Ace of the Diamond Yuji Terajima/Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Ace of the Diamond|
|Japanese Title||ダイヤのA (Daiya no Ace)|
|Alternative Title||Ace of Diamond|
|Genre||Manga ,Comedy ,School Life ,Shounen ,Sports ,Anime|
|Available since||March 08, 2022 (12:00 AM) PT / March 08, 2022 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||192pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.