Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
Toko was in sorrow after seeing Takaya who had forgotten about her. However she tries hard to let Takaya remember her and moves the people around her. However, Kusto tells Takaya that Toko is dangerous. Meanwhile Yachio appears in front of Toko and gives her a powerful yin stone. Before leaving Yachio says to Toko ""The time will come...If we would be to meet again, then that would be the time when we are both in Towada""
(C) Wakako Mizuki
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
This item is an eBook (digital book), not a printed book.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.