The protagonist is the second son of the Yanagiya Restaurant, Short tempered and has had a lot of problems with the police. He trained himself in the art of flavor through working at street stalls. His creative way of cooking gives a glimpse of his true potential.
However after learning the difference between an amateur and professional in his battle against his older brother who has taken over the family business, he has left on a journey to train...
The 18 year old hooligan of a chef Musashi, from Mito takes to the front lines, going to the extreme to create a flavor that captures the hearts and tongues of everyone who tastes it!!
(C)SHIGERU TSUCHIYAMA & YASUYUKI TAGAWA / NIHONBUNGEISHA Co.，Ltd.
|Series Title||BATTLES OF THE WANDERING CHEF, Chapter Collections|
|Japanese Title||包丁無宿勝負旅 (Houchou Mushuku Shoubu Tabi)|
|Author||Shigeru Tsuchiyama / Yasuyuki Tagawa|
|Genre||Manga ,Chapter Release ,Seinen ,Completed Series ,Martial Arts ,Food ,Workplace|
|Available since||February 09, 2018 (12:00 AM) PT / February 09, 2018 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||37pages (*note)|
This eBook has a region limitation
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
eBooks in Japanese language are only offered on the Japan Store.
Since the Japan Store only offers its service in Japanese language, please refer to the FAQ page to see how you can purchase eBooks on the Japan Store.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.