Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
※The exclusive "After School Bonus Manga" pages are included in this volume, so no bonus item download is necessary.
My name is Yamato Yamamoto, and my childhood sweetheart Ohka is now the leader of Nata de Coco, a wildly popular idol group. So why the hell is she now a student-teacher at my high school?! She knows she'll be in huge trouble if the students discover her identity, but with her idol outfits and bizarre behavior (plus a taste for wearing aprons and nothing else), she's a scandal waiting to happen! But between sports, studying, and dodging paparazzi, I'll do everything I can to keep her from hating me!
Soborou / Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Why the Hell Are You Here, Teacher?!|
|Japanese Title||なんでここに先生が！？ (Nande koko ni sensei ga!?)|
|Genre||Manga ,Comedy ,Ecchi ,Romance ,School Life ,Seinen ,Anime ,Mature ,Teacher ,Bonus Items|
|Available since||November 10, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / November 10, 2020 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||231pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.