Enjoy a wild ride of fantasy and intrigue in this third installment of the adventures of our intrepid prince!
Thanks to some furtive scheming during their escapades in foreign diplomacy, Arnold has managed to boost the reputation of his younger twin brother, Leonard. Unfortunately, peace does not reign for long, as Arnold is next commanded by the emperor to play matchmaker for Lise, First Imperial Princess and one of Adrasia’s most powerful generals.
Meanwhile, Leonard has been tasked with resolving the human trafficking issue occurring in one of the refugee villages. But during his investigation, he’s thrust into the middle of a strange and dangerous phenomenon that threatens to cause waves across the entire empire.
In order to help his brother and protect the empire, the Insipid Prince makes an undercover appearance on the battlefield!
|Series Title||<Partial release>The Insipid Prince's Furtive Grab for The Throne|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Action ,Adventure ,Drama ,Ecchi ,Fantasy ,Harem ,Romance ,Seinen|
|Available since||May 13, 2022 (12:00 AM) PT / May 13, 2022 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||100pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.