Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
In a future Japan run by human-looking robots, hIE, Arato meets an android, Lacia, who defies human understanding. In learning more about her, Arato will find himself forced to make hard choices for both himself and all of humanity.
Boy meets girl... you know how it goes. But while the boy (Arato) might be a typical 17-year-old, the girl (Lacia) is a beautiful android equipped with an enormous black device that defies human understanding.
Set 100 years from now, BEATLESS depicts a familiar yet futuristic vision of Japan in which society is run by incredibly human-looking robots, known as hIE. Most people regard them as mere convenient tools. Yet some hIE–like Lacia–now appear bearing technology that far surpasses anything regular humans can produce.
Humans and ultra-advanced artificial beings: who is the master and who is the servant? Who made Lacia, and what ties her fate together with Arato? Bewildered by the turmoil of danger and mystery that Lacia brings into his life, Arato will find himself forced to make choices with profound implications not just for himself, but for all of humanity.
The direct continuation from volume 1!
Copyright (C) 2012 Satoshi Hase Illustrations by Redjuice
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Genre||Light Novels ,Action ,Drama ,Mystery ,Seinen ,Sci-fi ,Anime ,Completed Series ,Non-Human ,Your New Favorite Series Awaits! Light Novel|
|Available since||April 28, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / April 28, 2020 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||483pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.