A ROM-COM WITH A DARK SIDE
Ichikawa Kyotaro, a boy barely clinging to the bottom rung of his school's social ladder, secretly believes he's the tortured lead in some psychological thriller. He spends his days dreaming up ways to disrupt his classmates' peaceful lives and pining after Yamada Anna, the class idol. But Ichikawa's not nearly the troubled teen he pretends to be...and it turns out Yamada's a bit odd herself!
Norio Sakurai 2018
|Series Title||The Dangers in My Heart|
|Japanese Title||僕の心のヤバイやつ (Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu)|
|Publisher||Seven Seas Entertainment|
|Genre||Manga ,Seinen ,Psychological ,Comedy ,School Life ,Romance ,Drama ,Spring Anime 2023|
|Available since||July 20, 2021 (12:00 AM) PT / July 20, 2021 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||164pages (*note)|
This eBook has a region limitation
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
eBooks in Japanese language are only offered on the Japan Store.
Since the Japan Store only offers its service in Japanese language, please refer to the FAQ page to see how you can purchase eBooks on the Japan Store.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.