Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Chihaya, Arata, and Taichi go to compete in a team tournament, their last chance to do so as elementary school students. Beyond it is their graduation ceremony, both a fork in the road and a lesson in how painful endings can be. Chihaya goes on to high school, but continues to be weighed down by her emotions. She knows that while she and her two friends are apart, they all still share the same passion for karuta. But when she calls Arata to tell him about her latest karuta promotion, he tells her something unbelievable. Chihaya is sure that karuta connects her to her friends, but is it really true? Find out in volume 2 of Chihayafuru!
(C) Yuki Suetsugu / Kodansha Ltd.
|Japanese Title||ちはやふる (Chihayafuru)|
|Genre||Manga ,Josei ,Anime ,Sports ,Drama ,Shoujo ,TV Drama / Live-Action ,Fall Anime 2019 ,Winter Anime 2020 ,School Life|
|Available since||May 15, 2017 (10:00 PM) PT / May 16, 2017 (02:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||194pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.