Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
A RACE AGAINST TIME... Kojou has finally defeated The Blood, but with Shahryar Ren abducting Avrora and fleeing to another world, theres no time to celebrate. Since Kojous vampiric powers are gone, staging a rescue seems impossibleuntil the First Primogenitor, Ki Juranbarada, shows up with a tempting proposal: Hell grant Kojou a new set of Beast Vassals if he agrees to put Rens ambitions to rest. But when Juranbaradas gift transforms Kojou into a monster devoid of reason, its up to Yukina and company to assemble twelve Blood Servants and quell his raging powers before its too late!
|Series Title||Strike the Blood (Light Novels)|
|Japanese Title||ストライク・ザ・ブラッド (Strike the Blood)|
|By (author)||Gakuto Mikumo|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Anime ,Sci-fi ,Comedy ,School Life ,Supernatural ,Action ,Ecchi ,Harem ,Romance ,Non-Human ,Vampires ,Full-size Illustration|
|Available since||August 02, 2022 (12:00 AM) PT / August 02, 2022 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||260pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.