Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
With his business in Rolmund complete, Veight returns home. There he meets a messenger from Wa who claims to be searching for reincarnators. Though he doesn't know her true intentions, he hopes she can shed some light on the secrets of reincarnation.
Having finished his business in Rolmund, Veight returns to Ryunheit for some well-deserved relaxation. But soon after his return, Fumino, a messenger from the Nation of Wa, arrives to see him. Dressed like a Japanese shrine maiden, she claims to be part of an organization that is searching for reincarnators—or as she calls them, The Divine. Neither Veight nor Fumino trust each other at first, but in order to build commercial and diplomatic ties with Wa, Veight decides to head to the far-off nation with her. There, he'll finally find some clues to the secret of reincarnation, and perhaps even learn why he was reincarnated.
Copyright (C) 2017 Hyougetsu Illustrations by Nishi(E)da
|Series Title||Der Werwolf: The Annals of Veight|
|Japanese Title||人狼への転生、魔王の副官 (Jinrou e no Tensei, Maou no Fukukan)|
|Alternative Title||Transmigration to a Werewolf, the Demon Lord's Camp|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Action ,Adventure ,Drama ,Fantasy ,Romance ,Shounen ,Isekai (Different/Another World) ,Full-size Illustration ,Monster Girls ,Non-Human ,Dogs / Wolves / Foxes ,Demon Lord / Demon King|
|Available since||August 02, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / August 02, 2020 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||227pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.