Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
I never imagined falling in love with someone...!!! Shiro is an introverted girl who has lived a quiet life by always keeping to herself. One day, Shiro finds herself in a serious relationship with Takasago, the most popular guy in her class, when he asks her out as a batsu-game. Although Shiro was scared of him at first, she began to notice what a kind person Takasago was as they spent more time together and realized she was actually in love with him...! The second volume of the roller-coaster ride of a romantic comedy between an introverted girl and a brash dreamboat is here!
The Springtime of My Life Began with You Nikki Asada/Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||The Springtime of My Life Began with You|
|Japanese Title||きみと青い春のはじまり (Kimi to Aoi Haru no Hajimari)|
|Genre||Manga ,Comedy ,Romance ,School Life ,Shoujo ,Slice of Life|
|Available since||June 08, 2021 (12:00 AM) PT / June 08, 2021 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||173pages (*note)|
Sale ends Aug 22, 2022
(08:59 PM) PT
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.