Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
A regular school day has turned into a chilling horror as Hiroshi, Mizuki, and their friends find themselves confined within the frigid walls of Seinan Gakuin. No one can seem to remember who took their own life at the school festival, but whoever it was is keeping them captive. And to make matters worse, the eight trapped classmates become seven when Mitsuru suddenly disappears with only a trail of blood in his place. Now they have even more reason to solve the mystery of their bizarre circumstances—because if they don't, the only thing they may be leaving is this mortal coil...
A School Frozen in Time Naoshi Arakawa, Mizuki Tsujimura / Kodansha, Ltd.
|Series Title||A School Frozen in Time|
|Japanese Title||冷たい校舎の時は止まる (Tsumetai Kousha no Toki wa Tomaru)|
|Genre||Manga ,Drama ,Mystery ,Romance ,School Life ,Shounen|
|Available since||June 15, 2021 (12:00 AM) PT / June 15, 2021 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||212pages (*note)|
Sale ends Aug 22, 2022
(08:59 PM) PT
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.