Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
JAPAN INVADES FRANCE!
Look out, Paris! Nodame and Shinichi have arrived in the City of Light to study music. Unfortunately, Nodame focused so much on passing her conservatory exam that she forgot to learn the language. How do you say ""Duh!"" in French? And one of Shinichi’s neighbors, a French otaku, seems to be filled with amour toward Nodame. No matter how hard Shinichi tries to concentrate on the upcoming conducting competition, the budding romance keeps getting in the way. He wants to feel his music more deeply?but are there other feelings he
(C) Tomoko Ninomiya / Kodansha Ltd.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.