Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Himari's a waitress with terrible luck with men, always getting compared to other women and cast aside by those she falls in love with. Thanks to a weakness for men in white dress shirts, though, she can't help but be attracted to her handsome manager. However, sick of being heartbroken, she vows instead to only date inexperienced men so she won't be compared to other women. She goes to a mixer and gets acquainted with someone she thinks could be the one, but it turns out he's only got one thing on his mind ... Then she has an unexpected encounter with her manager on the street, and the two of them end up at a love hotel, where she discovers ...
(C) Yuki Monou / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||My Pink is Overflowing|
|Japanese Title||あたしのピンクがあふれちゃう (Atashi no Pink ga Afurechau)|
|Genre||Manga ,Shoujo ,Comedy ,Romance ,Spicy ,Comedy April Promotion|
|Available since||April 09, 2019 (12:00 AM) PT / April 09, 2019 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||172pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.