Clarissa is a daughter of an aristocrat, but after losing her parents at a young age, she spent a lonely childhood in boarding schools. And now, even her guardian uncle is gravely ill. If her uncle was to pass away, according to law she would lose all of her inheritance. To prevent this, she must marry, but her unpleasant, gold-digging cousin will not leave her alone. She decides to devise a plan and offers a proposition to a bankrupt 2nd son of an Earl; "Elope with me in return for my ￡10,000 inheritance!"
TSUKIKO KUREBAYASHI／LYNDA STONE
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.