"This is a woman's most precious place, so I'll take my time and thoroughly examine it." Even though this is just an examination... If you examine my most sensitive place so thoroughly, I'll cum...! The daughter of a small clinic's doctor, Ami, suddenly gets asked to do a marriage interview. The two who arrive for the interview end up being her kind future husband and her future father-in-law, a first-rate doctor with a mysterious aura. One day, her mother-in-law pushes her to get a pre-marital health check...but the doctor set to examine her ends up being her father-in-law?! Just as she convinces herself it's silly to be so wary of receiving such first class medical service and allows the examination to go on, she feels a strange sensation down there...?! While Ami's view of what's happening is hidden behind a curtain, her body and even insides get covered in lotion, fondled, and licked all over...! (I can't let out this kind of voice during an examination with my father-in-law...!)
(C) KUROSEIMU - Future Comics Co., Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.