Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Koutarou returns to Forthorthe and things are already heating up. Before he can help Elfaria, he must get Theia to safety. But they're stranded in the woods with no way to reach their allies…
Koutarou at last makes his return to Forthorthe, although it's not in a very glorious fashion. Stranded on Planet Alaia with Theia and Yurika, he'll have to figure out a way to use the limited resources they have to get past the imperial troops everywhere if he ever hopes to make it back to safety and the rest of their friends. Fate has a few familiar twists in store, however, as the coup d’etat gets off to an ugly start and their enemies show their true colors.
Copyright (C) 2016 TakehayaIllustrations Copyright (C) 2016 Poco
|Series Title||Invaders of the Rokujouma!?|
|Japanese Title||六畳間の侵略者!? (Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?)|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Comedy ,Harem ,School Life ,Supernatural ,Anime ,Full-size Illustration ,Monster Girls ,Non-Human ,Dragon|
|Available since||August 06, 2019 (12:00 AM) PT / August 06, 2019 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||191pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.