THE PASSIONATE CLIMAX
Basara's step-sister Naruse Mio possesses the power of a demon lord--a power that is growing stronger by the day, luring demons to Earth. Basara has forged a veritable harem at the Toujou household, living an ideal life together with Mio, the succubus Maria, his two heroic childhood friends, and their demonic servant Zest. But now all that is under threat. What will become of Basara and Mio's relationship if she is forced to live in the underworld itself? The Testament of Sister New Devil: STORM concludes in this exciting volume!
Tetsuto Uesu・Nitroplus/KADOKAWA, Fumihiro Kiso 2016
|Series Title||The Testament of Sister New Devil STORM!|
|Japanese Title||新妹魔王の契約者・嵐！ (Shinmai Maou no Testament: Arashi)|
|Alternative Title||Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha Arashi|
|Publisher||Seven Seas Entertainment|
|Genre||Manga ,Action ,Harem ,Ecchi ,Fantasy ,Supernatural ,Anime ,Completed Series ,Imouto ,Monster Girls ,Non-Human ,Family ,Demon Lord / Demon King ,Succubus|
|Available since||November 06, 2018 (12:00 AM) PT / November 06, 2018 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||162pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Available in the following region(s)
This book is only available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.