Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Dark Horse continues its presentation of the entirety of Japan's Lone Wolf and Cub, one of the unquestioned landmarks of graphic fiction, packaged in the digest format preferred by creator Goseki Kojima. The fourth volume of this ambitious monthly program collects four classic Lone Wolf tales, including one never before seen in America, where little Daigoro searches for his lost father while amazing a well-known samurai with his warrior's eyes and cool demeanor. Also, the Lone Wolf takes on the sons of the war-bell warden, legions of organized crime bosses, and a mysterious tattooed lady with a dark story and impeccable killing skills. It's bloody and romantic...and among the best the comics medium has to offer.
This volume contains the following stories:
The Bell Warden
(C) 1986-2015 by Dark Horse Comics Inc. and its respective Licensors. Dark Horse, Dark Horse Comics, and the Dark Horse logo are trademarks of Dark Horse Comics, Inc., registered in various categories and countries. Dark Horse respects your privacy.
|Series Title||Lone Wolf and Cub|
|Japanese Title||子連れ狼 (Kozure Ookami)|
|Alternative Title||Lone Wolf & Cub|
|Publisher||Dark Horse Comics|
|Genre||Manga ,Adventure ,Action ,Completed Series ,Martial Arts|
|Available since||April 12, 2016 (08:00 AM) PT / April 13, 2016 (12:00 AM) JST|
|Page count||322pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.