Despite the PhD attached to his name, Harumi was having trouble finding work until he finally snagged a position as an assistant professor. Living with his cousin Kururi (who is nineteen years his junior) has started to feel more normal, but they still have a pile of problems. Just how is Harumi going to deal with Kururi’s burgeoning love and his own feelings for his colleague Kosaka? Not to mention all the other drama closing in on him. Bento lunch boxes are the ties that bind this strange family together. Here is the second volume of the heartwarming comedy (with a little romance)!
(C) Nozomi Yanahara 2010. English language translation rights reserved by DIGITAL MANGA, Inc.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.