Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
Despite the PhD attached to his name, Harumi was having trouble finding work until he finally snagged a position as an assistant professor. Living with his cousin Kururi (who is nineteen years his junior) has started to feel more normal, but they still have a pile of problems. Just how is Harumi going to deal with Kururi’s burgeoning love and his own feelings for his colleague Kosaka? Not to mention all the other drama closing in on him. Bento lunch boxes are the ties that bind this strange family together. Here is the second volume of the heartwarming comedy (with a little romance)!
(C) Nozomi Yanahara 2010. English language translation rights reserved by DIGITAL MANGA, Inc.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.