Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
Kay begins to question her identity after sorting through her late mother's things and discovering that her name is similar to that of Kimberley, the daughter of the famous Endacott family who was kidnapped twenty-four years earlier. She then finds newspaper clippings detailing the kidnapping and an entry reading, ""Kay came today,"" in her mother's diary… Unable to write it all off as coincidence, Kay reaches out to the missing Kimberley's grandfather, Charles, to find the truth. Unfortunately, his banking partner, Ben, convinces him that Kay is nothing but a fortune-seeking fraud!
MOTOKO MORI AMANDA BROWNING
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BOOK☆WALKER app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.