Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
""Psychiatry department - we don't know anything about what's going on in there.""
What are the images of ""mentally disabled people""? Scary, creepy, don't know what they're thinking about, dangerous to get near, commit crimes when uncontrolled? They're all lies. Saito is transferred to the department of Psychiatry as a trainee, and becomes the attending physician of a patient named Kadowaki. There he finds out that Kadowaki is not a patient, but instead an experienced newspaper reporter who is experiencing ""hospitalization"". Kadowaki was permitted to interview the hospital by Saito's instructor, Iseya, who has a certain plan...This Psychiatry episode introduces readers to everything about ""schizophrenia"" in Japan for the first time ever!
(C)SHUHO SATO Manga on Web http://managonweb.com
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.