Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Atheist Uryu Kamihate just wants to get into medical school... but his foster father runs a shrine and expects him to marry one of the three priestesses! The buxom Yae, the diligent Yuna, and the sporty Asahi all have their charms...if they weren't miko!
The Amagami Shrine is preparing to hold its annual festival, and the three sisters are all eagerly preparing! But when debtors come calling and the shrine faces bankruptcy, can an atheist and three shrine maidens set aside their differences long enough to weather the storm?!
Tying the Knot with an Amagami Sister Marcey Naito/Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.