Yoshiaki Maeda has been falsely accused and detained, along with delinquents from all over the Kanto region, in the juvenile correctional facility, Shouran Institute. Yoshiaki is as typical as a boy can get, so when he finds himself living in this violence-ridden prison, he can't think of anything worse. His cellmates, Iwakura, Yamanoi, and Yoshioka, are a cunning crew and soon Yoshiaki finds himself pulled into a feud going on in the prison. Then suddenly, a prison van crashes into the facility and what shambles out of the wreckage are flesh-eating zombies… And so the curtain is raised on this bone-chilling story of panic and horror!
(C) Yuu Kuraishi, Kazu Inabe/ Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Fort of Apocalypse|
|Japanese Title||アポカリプスの砦 (Apocalypse no Toride)|
|Alternative Title||Fortress of the Apocalypse|
|Author||Yuu Kuraishi / Kazu Inabe|
|Genre||Manga ,Action ,Mystery ,Horror ,Completed Series ,Non-Human|
|Available since||October 25, 2016 (12:00 AM) PT / October 25, 2016 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||177pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.