Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
The latest series from Shirow Shiratori, the author of “No-Rin”! A comedy about a live-in apprentice who won't take “no” for an answer and the most intense Shogi matches this century has seen, all supervised by “Saiyuki”, Osaka's young professional Shogi team!!
I open my front door, and there's a grade school girl sitting there--.
“I'm here to be your apprentice, as you promised!”
Claiming the Shogi World's strongest title, “Ryuo”, at the age of 16, Yaichi Kuzuryu comes home to find, Ai Hinatsuru, a 3rd grade girl waiting for him. A nine-year-old.
“Come again? ...... Apprentice? Huh?“
“...... Don't you remember?”
He did not, but that's how the two came to share the same roof. Yaichi's spirit was on the verge of breaking, but Ai's unyielding enthusiasm reignites the fire within him--.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||The Ryuo's Work is Never Done!|
|Japanese Title||りゅうおうのおしごと！ (Ryuuou no Oshigoto!)|
|Story by||Shirow Shiratori|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Full-size Illustration ,Sports ,Comedy ,Anime ,Bonus Items ,MOST WANTED ,Best Selling Light Novels ,Onee-san ,Drama ,Video Games / Game Adaptation / Game Elements ,Video Game Fair! ,Welcome to Japan ,Teacher ,Anime based on manga & LNs (recommend) ,Smile Week!|
|Available since||October 24, 2017 (08:00 AM) PT / October 25, 2017 (12:00 AM) JST|
|Page count||399pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.