Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
It's life on hard mode as usual…
It's life on hard mode as usual for Aoi Kousaka. This time, he's been tasked with turning his cozy ravine into a real labyrinth, where he'll have to rack up points by luring intruders and then scaring them off. The catch? He's only got six months to do it!
With a little help from Suzu, a fellow labyrinth manager and gamer extraordinaire, and the strong sword arm of Mary, the kooky knight he took prisoner during the battle in Milt, Aoi's success seems guaranteed. But what will he do when a truly demonic Daemon arrives in town and challenges the labyrinth, determined to tear Ann away from Aoi for his own purposes?
(C) 2016 by Shinobu YukiFirst published in Japan in 2016 by OVERLAP, Inc.English Language translation rights granted to Sol Press, LLC.Under the license from OVERLAP, Inc., Tokyo
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Strongest Gamer: Let's Play in Another World|
|Japanese Title||最強ゲーマー、異世界にて実況プレイ中 (Saikyou Gamer, Isekai nite Jikkyou Play-chuu)|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Full-size Illustration ,Fantasy ,Isekai (Different/Another World) ,Comedy ,Romance ,Completed Series|
|Available since||May 24, 2019 (12:00 AM) PT / May 24, 2019 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||409pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.