Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
Bethany was to marry William, her betrothed, on Christmas Day. But one day, William’s only son, Robin, comes home from London, and he praises her art. For Bethany, who was always in her beautiful sister's shadow, nothing brought her more happiness than her art. Now she feels a passion like nothing she’s ever felt before. Will Bethany find the right bachelor under her tree come Christmas morning?
RIN OGATA／HARLEQUIN BOOKS S.A.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.